mmorpg4all alliance guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wastedlove human priest (Denied)

+4
Turalyon
spotnikz
Burek
rokaj
8 posters

Go down

wastedlove human priest (Denied) Empty wastedlove human priest (Denied)

Post by rokaj Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

1.Main Character: Wastedlove

2.Level:80

3.Class:Priest

4.Race:Human

5.Main spec: shadow http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5500200030300000000000000000200000000000000000000000000005023251023112223150311051

6.Off spec: disco http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?5503220133320512031303231251230500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

7.Professions:tailoring

8.Alts:wastedlovee mage , damnbrutal dk 80 both low geared

9.Real life name: Nemanja Glisic

10.Age: 1994

11.City and Country: Serbia/Valjevo

12.Time Zone: +1

13.How many hours u play each day: about 5-6,exept weekends

14.Screen shut of your interface:here is 1 album http://www.mediafire.com/?cqz6qjnqao51z

15.How long have you been playing WOW: about 3 years

16.Retail Experience(Blizzard):3 months playing there on 80 priest

17.Raid experience : lot of Raids...ulduar,naxx,half of icc,but i know all tactics,ony,all low instances (vh,hol,hos,an...)

18.Why do you want join MYM: cos its new guild,and i wanna be in good guild,to do pve,and meet some people,try make new friends....

19.Do you prefer pve or pvp:pvp,but i adore pve

20.What are you previous Guild, And why you left them: S A I N T,left cos leader didnt promoted me,i wasnt able to take guild tabard xD

21.Are you the only use of your account?: me and noone else Smile

22.Are you using any addon and if you use,Which?:recount,GS,QH,Shadow Timer....

23.Is there anyone in guild who can vote for you?vanilla

24.Aditional information About you ?: im little bad with players on server,cos i won one of best teams on server (2v2) with furious set,but im good in pve,i can give u some pics,there u see im first dps in VOA 25 and ICC 10,but i will be glad to go in Ulduar/naxx/BT(when they fix it) etc etc with u

rokaj

Back to top Go down

wastedlove human priest (Denied) Empty Re: wastedlove human priest (Denied)

Post by Burek Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 pm

T up.
Burek
Burek

Back to top Go down

Post by spotnikz Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 am

lol ur 1994 years old??holy cow...
t down,no diffrences between ur old and new app...
spotnikz
spotnikz

Back to top Go down

Post by Turalyon Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 am

-1 very noob specs both of em on disc to not have points in Enlightment and Meditation is a crime in shadow for pvp not having Improved shadow form, omg no points in Pain and suffering even in spirit tap wich boosts dmg..total fail it just hurts me to look at em Sad((

Turalyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rokaj Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:09 am

Turalyon wrote:-1 very noob specs both of em on disc to not have points in Enlightment and Meditation is a crime in shadow for pvp not having Improved shadow form, omg no points in Pain and suffering even in spirit tap wich boosts dmg..total fail it just hurts me to look at em Sad((
to,i got 2v2 2150 rating,its pvp build,and i got special circle and tacticts,on 1.2k resil i can crit 12k lol,so shhhhh plz,u dont know anything about priest...

rokaj

Back to top Go down

Post by rokaj Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:11 am

spotnikz wrote:lol ur 1994 years old??holy cow...
t down,no diffrences between ur old and new app...
no differences cos nothing changed,think about it Wink
and im 18 ur old....

rokaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Turalyon Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am

fisrt of all u are not permitted to reply in your treads read the rulz
second of all i know more about priests than you will ever know people like u are shame for this class arena rating and gear isn't important your talents are noob
and last but not least by arguing obvious things u make me 100% sure u are not worthy of trust and you deserve this "-1" cause u are stubborn and dont have dignity to admit mistakes and learn from them
anyway it is just my opinion there are other people to deside

Turalyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neravarine Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 am

You can only judge some1 talents and build after you prove him that he is wrong, otherwise your words have no meaning.
Example: On Tbc and early Wotlk every1 was saying that my retry pala build sux, and i do not remember loosing in arena or duel(then i still played duels but i realized that duels are for unskilled ppl) to any retry paladin ( maybe there were 1 or 2 retry palas I lost to but that was due to side effects.

My point is if you have talents u saw on some forums and you cant get any big rating with it, and guy who has different talents does get rating bigger then yours is as you call him " noob", I would rly look in the mirror and ask myself who is right and who is wrong.

Now about pve, on molten i met the guy who made his talents by fealing and he does not even know any written rotation but still he was one of best dpsers i ever saw, he knows his class and he knows what he is doing.

Still you meat a lot of unskilled ppl on m4a with stupid talents so it is ok to be careful

This is from my point of view. if you didnt understand something i could say it in many ways
Neravarine
Neravarine

https://www.facebook.com/neravarine

Back to top Go down

Post by rokaj Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Neravarine wrote:You can only judge some1 talents and build after you prove him that he is wrong, otherwise your words have no meaning.
Example: On Tbc and early Wotlk every1 was saying that my retry pala build sux, and i do not remember loosing in arena or duel(then i still played duels but i realized that duels are for unskilled ppl) to any retry paladin ( maybe there were 1 or 2 retry palas I lost to but that was due to side effects.

My point is if you have talents u saw on some forums and you cant get any big rating with it, and guy who has different talents does get rating bigger then yours is as you call him " noob", I would rly look in the mirror and ask myself who is right and who is wrong.

Now about pve, on molten i met the guy who made his talents by fealing and he does not even know any written rotation but still he was one of best dpsers i ever saw, he knows his class and he knows what he is doing.

Still you meat a lot of unskilled ppl on m4a with stupid talents so it is ok to be careful

This is from my point of view. if you didnt understand something i could say it in many ways
similar i send in inbox to Turalyon,i know what talents i want Razz

rokaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Burek Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Man did u even read the rules ? don't replay to your own application... T down... U will never join a guild if u don't follow the rules...
Burek
Burek

Back to top Go down

Post by Turalyon Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 am

Neravarine wrote:You can only judge some1 talents and build after you prove him that he is wrong, otherwise your words have no meaning.

u are joking right? either is this or you haven`t played at all with priest i don`t want to label you as noob cause you seem u aint one. Ok I`ll explain that you can understand me for him i give up any hope but for you not all is lost so : shadow priest in pvp needs those 2 skills Improved shadowform and Pain and Sufffering. The first one is needed cause of removing moving impariling and redusing cast time effects - good movemnt and casting control priceless in BG and arena! Second skill is need cause if you dont have it you fuck up priest optimal rotation and you loose big amount of mana casting again and again SWP(shadow word pain) especialy when you are pvp geared you have low mana pool cause pvp items give lower intelect than pve and wasting mana on useless refreshing casts of SWP is STUPID and noobish. Same goes for pve for this skill cause there rotation and useless casts are very important too.
Spirit Tap is not so important for pvp so with it or without it is not a big deal but in pve priest without it looses big amount of dps.
I hope i`ve been helpfull Smile and remmember you can make your build in lots of varieties but there are skills that are priceless and especially needed it is kinda making holy pala build without holy power, divine intelect and infusion of light for example.

Turalyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Neravarine Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:49 am

I didnt even look at his talents, and I was speaking in global , and yes priest needs those talets , i played shadow priest and as i remember first t1 wep on horde side with caster.

but as much as i know wasited he is nice player
Neravarine
Neravarine

https://www.facebook.com/neravarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:48 pm

First Thing till im in this guild he wont come in it cause hes retarded.Im dueling 5.4k gs warr leting him get me low on 10% then beat him hes spaming that im a noob lol'd on that

Betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by rokaj Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

man i saw u sux on duel,and u sux in arena,i win u with 5/5 furious,so please shut the fuck up !

rokaj

Back to top Go down

Post by netherland Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 pm

-1 from me
netherland
netherland

Back to top Go down

Post by spotnikz Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 am

1-rokaj can u just shut the gate of ur mouth and dont leave any replies to ur own app?and how can u call a player 'noob' when he is the 2nd or 3rd guy to earn the t2 weap?many skilled players lose matches in arena due to some bad conditions they're in!i saw frozenface losing 3games vs my friend(rogue+disc priest)who has 2 pieces of s7 'n 3 s6,also the priest had 5/5 s6.in ur point of view we should call frozen a 'nab',nah?
2-when ur 1st app is denided u have to make a better 1,not to post the same 1 again...
3- 2011-1994=17 not 18,even in ur profile its 16 years not 18...

both Ts down!
spotnikz
spotnikz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyrm Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 am

DENIED.
Wyrm
Wyrm
Admin

https://meetyourmaker.forumfa.net

Back to top Go down