mmorpg4all alliance guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc...

2 posters

Go down

Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc... Empty Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc...

Post by spotnikz Thu May 05, 2011 12:07 pm

ok from now i try to find DK's problems and announce them here so u guys would be aware of 'em(if ur not XD)

>main spell bugs:
1-blood presence:this presence should give 15% additional weapon dmg when its active,but i found that its not working properly 'n its just giving the healing...(%5 of the dmg done)
2-unholy presence:cooldowns doesnt finish faster as they should do...
3-hungering cold(frost spec spell):i figured that it often doesnt work on the target(specially when im running toward the target)
4-bone shield:the shield consumes its charges when penance is used to heal the dk

>talents:
annihination (in frost page):is not giving 3%extra crit chance
wandering plauge:(in unholy page)diseases don't deal 100% extra dmg.
bloodworms(in blood page):the problem appears with the dmg they deal,they deal 0dmg to the players(max of 1-on crits!)and they deal 1dmg to the mobs(max of 2-on crits),however the dazing ability of the worms work

>glyphs:
1-glyph of disease:while using ,the diseases which are currently existing on the target should have their time remening refreshed(to 15sec-or 21 with the talent).but i figured the glyph is not refreshing the times...

>macros: /petattack macro is not working for all the pets,while using this macro,all the active pets should change the target to the same target as u,for example:a mage uses mirror image then he uses invisibility,the target of the active pets(risen ghoul,gargoyle,army of death,risen ally,etc...)will change to the mirror images or the water elemental.with this small macro the target of risen ghoul will change to the same target as dk(after the mage breaks the invisibility),but the problem appears with the gargoyle or army of death,they should obey the risen ghoul and attack its target but they dont:(this means while facing a mage,the gargoyle can be just a piece of shit if the mage uses those 2 spells...

these are current abilities bugs,i'll try to find more and post 'em
u guys can find ur own bugs and report them XD
spotnikz
spotnikz

Back to top Go down

Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc... Empty Re: Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc...

Post by Neravarine Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm

As i said b4, why dont u make 1 big guide with pic and more explanations , it would be very nice thing
Neravarine
Neravarine

https://www.facebook.com/neravarine

Back to top Go down

Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc... Empty Re: Death knight spec/glyphs/bugs/etc...

Post by spotnikz Fri May 06, 2011 3:06 pm

im too lazy for now,however i try to do it soon(or maybe in summer
spotnikz
spotnikz

Back to top Go down

Post by Neravarine Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

XDDDD
Neravarine
Neravarine

https://www.facebook.com/neravarine

Back to top Go down